Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Chocolate Pink



Anyone who really knows me, knows of my LOVE of "GOOD" chocolate. I love to taste it, smell it, make it, and - of course - eat it! One of my good friends came for a visit last week & she has found one of the best chocolate shops in the Atlanta area, so she brought me an early birthday present from Chocolate Pink. I just have to say it was AMAZING! The packaging was beautiful & the chocolates were Delicious! If you are in or near the Atlanta area & you love chocolate be sure to make a stop at Chocolate Pink. You can also go online to Chocolate Pink and see some of their delicious treats. My favorite was their cakes. I don't see that you can purchase them on their website, but they were pure gnache with a chocolate sauce to put on top, they were better than anything I've ever tasted before!!!!

No comments: