With the freezing temperatures we've been having this past week, hot chocolate has been a nice treat to keep warm.
I love that you can make your own mix and give it as gifts, or save some for later.
**Add some cinnamon & nutmeg to your mix for a spiced hot chocolate mix!**
* 6 1/2 cups powdered milk
* 1 (5 ounce) package non-instant chocolate pudding mix
* 1 cup powdered chocolate drink mix
* 1/2 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
* 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
* 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1. In a large bowl, combine powdered milk, chocolate pudding mix, chocolate drink mix powder, creamer, confectioners' sugar, and cocoa. Divide the mixture between two 1 quart jars. Seal, and decorate as desired. These can be stored in a dry area for up to 3 months.
2. Attach a tag with the following instructions: Hot Cocoa: Dissolve 1/3 cup cocoa mix in 1 cup boiling water.
This weeks recipe can be found at www.allrecipes.com
Friday, January 15, 2010
Posted by at 3:32 AM