Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss



These stories have been a favorite in our household. I read them as a child, and they were the 1st reading books I purchased for my own children.

I remember getting lost in the pages of these wacky books with funky illustrations, wishing I could somehow take part in the fun filled adventures of the "Cat In The Hat", or make my very own "Green Eggs and Ham." And, no childhood is complete without the "Grinch Who Stole Christmas," reminding each of us that presents aren't the most important part of the holiday season.

The clever rhymes make each book a great adventure in the world of reading, helping us realize that we can go to many places by just opening a book.

We love Dr. Seuss for introducing us to easy and fun reading for the youngest of readers.

Enjoy these videos..





Click here for Dr. Seuss printables.

No comments: