Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Colors in the Neighborhood

It is my favorite time of year. I love everything about it...well, except for the early dark nights that creep up on us. But I do love everything else. Each time I go for a run in our neighborhood I wish that I had my camera to take pictures of the many colorful trees. So this weekend I decided to take a walk with my camera, instead of running, and just take it all in. It was wonderful!

This is my favorite tree. I wish I would have gotten a picture of it earlier when it was bright red, but I also love the bright orange it transforms into as well.

And there are a pile of these pine-cones I'm going to go back and pick up for holiday crafting...

In the words of a children's primary song..."I'm so glad I live in this beautiful world, Heavenly Father created for me." And especially this time of year!

No comments: