Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Candy

I love Christmas. I enjoy the decorations, the lights, the activities, and the time off to spend with family, but one of my very favorite reasons I love Christmas is that it means it is candy-making time!

When we lived in West Virginia I had a friend who taught me how to make chocolates for Christmas. I've continued the tradition each year, adding a few favorites of my own. I send it out to family, friends, teachers, and enjoy some for myself. Everyone seems to have their favorites...

Cody's favorite = Truffles

Casey's favorite = Peppermint Bark

Ryan and Kaitlyn's favorite = Caramels

My favorite = Toffee Bark (new addition this year)

I really love them all! They are all packed up and ready to ship, so that my extended family can receive all of their favorites! I love that they love them. It means I get to make more!!

No comments: