Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday's Recipe - Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad

I really love summer, and one of the many reasons is because of the fresh vegetables and fruits available. It broadens the horizon of our cooking spectrum. It makes it much more fun and healthier to cook and eat. And thanks to pinterest, there are virtually hundreds of recipes readily available at your fingertips.

After coming home from New York, I was craving something fresh and tasty...and seafood-ish. I found this one on pinterest and decided to give it a try. It doesn't go to any specific place/website. The recipe and picture just came up in it's own link. So, I'm not sure who to give credit to, but I'm so glad I found it! It was delicious!!

I doubled it and added an extra avocado. It was perfect! Definately a keeper, enjoy!!

No comments: